Prices from £65,950
| T32 SWB | 150PS 6-SPEED MANUAL 4MOTION | HIGHLINE
The Kampa AT is the ultimate swamper campervan designed to take on anything the terrain has to offer and more. With this robust and versatile campervan, nothing will halt your adventures whatever challenge awaits. The Kampa AT was developed to be as good at being an all-terrain vehicle as it is at being a campervan. We have designed in many features to make this a class leading camper van, but we have spent as much time making it work as an everyday mode of transport as well.
Based on the very popular Kampa SE, the AT (All-terrain) is equipped with all the same features meaning it is ready to go camping from the get go but for that more all-terrain adventurer.
• Longer worktop makes the interior feel longer and more spacious
• Longer worktop gives more surface for food preparation
• Extra ½ window above the worktop makes the space feel larger and lighter
• The worktop edge is the highest wear area in the interior, so we have fitted a metal edging
• 120cm wide RIB bed for maximum comfort as a seat and a bed
• Boot area for everyday flexibility
• SCA pop up roof with roof bed (4 birth total)
• Interior finish with high gloss laminate
• RIB bed system (transforms from two seats with seatbelts into fully flatbed)
• DOMETIC 2 burner+sink unit with glass top
• DOMETIC grill
• 49L Webasto cruise fridge/freezer
• 30L freshwater tank
• (No waste tank on 4Motion)
• 240V hot + cold water system (from sink)
• 2KW Eberspacher diesel interior heater
• Electrical power management system:
• 240V RCD with sockets
• 12V fused power distribution
• 240V leisure battery charger
• 85Ah Leisure battery
• Factory VW 12V battery changing control
• Complete thermal insulation
• Added rear custom speakers
• Full LED lighting system
• Full black out curtains
• Removable table
• Commercial grade slip resistant flooring
*Bike Rack, Recovery Boards & Awning Not Included*
• 18inch AT wheel in satin black with General Grabber AT3 tyres
• Eibach 35mm lift springs
• Satin black arch protectors
• Satin black rear bumper protector
• Satin black side bars
• Satin black front A bar (EC law compliant)
We only use VW Transporters as the base for all our conversions. There are 2 main reasons for this, the first is build quality and the second is well, basically VW invented the campervan! VW build their vans like they build their cars and that means they are a little bit better than everything else on the market. From the quality of the plastics, the feel of the buttons and controls, through to the noise it makes when you slam the door. The VW Transporter is a well-built van.
We only use what VW term as their ‘Highline’ trim level, this means that as standard every Jobl Design Kampa AT comes with just about toy and gadget you will need. If there is something extra on the VW options list that you decide you can’t live without, then we can add these too. Our standard engine and transmission specification is the 2.0TDi 150PS engine with the 6 speed manual gearbox 4MOTION.
• ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
• TCS (Traction Control System)
• EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
• ESP (Electronic Stability Programme)
• Front Assist with City Emergency Braking
• Front and rear parking sensors
• Adaptive cruise control.
• SOS emergency overhead button.
• Colour coded bumpers and wing mirrors
• Electrically adjustable, heated and electric folding wing mirrors
• Halogen main headlights with range control
• Automatic lights with daytime running
• Front fog lights with cornering function
• Heated windscreen
• Height & rake adjustable safety steering column
• Electric cab windows
• Dead-lock central locking
• Front drivers and passenger single captain seats with arm rests
• Multi-function steering wheel
• Leather trimmed steering wheel and gear knob/gaiter
• Discover multimedia system with USC, Bluetooth, AppleCar Play, Android Auto and MirrorLink.
• DAB+/FM/AM radio
• Climatic heating/air conditioning system
• Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser
Epic photos pending!
We offer competitive finance on all new and pre-owned campervans subject to terms and conditions, full details available on request. We have plans available for up to 10 years on campervan purchases.
Working with major banks and financiers, we will do all the hard work and find a campervan funding package affordable to you.
We will be pleased to provide a 'No Obligation' quotation to assist with your plans.