2024 Prices From £68,950
| SWB | 150PS 6-SPEED MANUAL | HIGHLINE
The Kampa GT combines the very best our sports range has to offer, featuring unique design cues giving it the road presence is truly deserves . Available on the 150PS 6-Speed onwards, the Kampa GT offers both functional camping and performance. The GT interior complements both practicality and beauty, featuring leather sports seats and upgraded sound systems as an included minimum. This model features a range of exclusive extras to fall in love with and is the ultimate model for any customer with an appreciation for van styling.
When we designed the Kampa GT, we decided to add all the features and appliances we know you will need as standard. The idea is that a standard specification Kampa GT is basically ready to go camping, with accessories being items to tailor the vehicle to your specific needs. Our design philosophy is to add value and make the vehicle a much more usable, practical and longer lasting proposition. The beautiful of the design is in the detail.
• Longer worktop makes the interior feel longer and more spacious
• Longer worktop gives more surface for food preparation
• Extra ½ window above the worktop makes the space feel larger and lighter
• The worktop edge is the highest wear area in the interior, so we have fitted a metal edging
• 120cm wide RIB bed for maximum comfort as a seat and a bed
• Boot area for everyday flexibility
• SCA pop up roof with roof bed (4 birth total)
• Interior finish with high gloss laminate
• RIB bed system (transforms from two seats with seatbelts into fully flatbed)
• DOMETIC 2 burner+sink unit with glass top
• DOMETIC grill
• 49L Webasto cruise fridge/freezer
• 60L freshwater tank
• 30L waste tank (No waste tank on 4Motion)
• 240V hot + cold water system (from sink)
• 2KW Eberspacher diesel interior heater
• Electrical power management system:
• 240V RCD with sockets
• 12V fused power distribution
• 240V leisure battery charger
• 85Ah Leisure battery
• Factory VW 12V battery changing control
• Complete thermal insulation
• Added rear custom speakers
• Full LED lighting system
• Full black out curtains
• Removable table
• Commercial grade slip resistant flooring
We only use VW Transporters as the base for all our conversions. There are 2 main reasons for this, the first is build quality and the second is well, basically VW invented the campervan! VW build their vans like they build their cars and that means they are a little bit better than everything else on the market. From the quality of the plastics, the feel of the buttons and controls, through to the noise it makes when you slam the door. The VW Transporter is a well-built van.
We only use what VW term as their ‘Highline’ trim level, this means that as standard every Jobl Design Kampa GT comes with just about toy and gadget you will need. If there is something extra on the VW options list that you decide you can’t live without, then we can add these too. Our standard engine and transmission specification for this model is the 2.0TDi 150PS engine with the 6 speed manual gearbox. We can offer the entire VW engine and transmission range as an option, including the 4MOTION 4X4 system.
• 20inch Velare VLR07 Wheels & Standard Tyres
• Jobl Design V-Line Front Splitter
• 35mm Lowering Springs
• Jobl Design Gloss Black, Satin Black or Stainless-Steel Side Bars
• Alpine Speaker Upgrade (A-Pillars & Cab Doors )
• Jobl Design Leather Sport Bucket Seats
• Jobl Rear Spoiler
• ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
• TCS (Traction Control System)
• EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
• ESP (Electronic Stability Programme)
• Front Assist with City Emergency Braking
• Front and rear parking sensors
• Adaptive cruise control.
• SOS emergency overhead button.
• Colour coded bumpers and wing mirrors
• Electrically adjustable, heated and electric folding wing mirrors
• Halogen main headlights with range control
• Automatic lights with daytime running
• Front fog lights with cornering function
• Heated windscreen
• Height & rake adjustable safety steering column
• Electric cab windows
• Dead-lock central locking
• Front drivers and passenger single captain seats with arm rests
• Multi-function steering wheel
• Leather trimmed steering wheel and gear knob/gaiter
• Discover multimedia system with USC, Bluetooth, AppleCar Play, Android Auto and MirrorLink.
• DAB+/FM/AM radio
• Climatic heating/air conditioning system
• Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser
Kampa GT Exclusive Wheels
SIDE BARS & SUSPENSION
To complete the sports look, the Kampa GT is fitted with premium side bars and lowered utilising 35mm lowering springs. This not only enhances the van ascetically but improves the handling making it feel less floaty and more grounded around bends.
KAMPA GT SPORTS SEATS
Exclusive to the GT model only, our bespoke bucket sports seats offer both styling and superior comfort at the highest quality available. Using real automotive leather, they give the van that added feel of sportiness when driving but most importantly offer unparalleled comfort when parked up relaxing.
KAMPA GT FRONT SPLITTER
The Kampa GT features an aggressive front splitter not available for other models. Painted in body colour, this exclusive splitter compliments the rest of the GT package creating an overall sports orientated look and design.
We offer competitive finance on all new and pre-owned campervans subject to terms and conditions, full details available on request. We have plans available for up to 10 years on campervan purchases.
Working with major banks and financiers, we will do all the hard work and find a campervan funding package affordable to you.
We will be pleased to provide a 'No Obligation' quotation to assist with your plans.